REGISTRATION FOR THE 2018 SUMMER GAMES WILL OPEN IN APRIL
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR RIBBON EVENTS. THIS INCLUDES: BILLIARDS, BOCCE BALL, DISC GOLF, POWERLIFTING, SKILLS COMPETITION, & DANCESPORT. Please call 248-608-0252 to register.
There are three ways to register:
- Online: On the right side of this screen click on "REGISTER NOW" --------------------------->
- By Phone: Call 248-608-0250 or 248-608-0252
- Mail-in: Send completed registration form to:
Michigan Senior Olympics
Attn: Becky Ridky
650 Letica Dr.
Rochester, MI 48307
- The Michigan Senior Olympics (MSO) cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
How to Register Online
- Go to www.michiganseniorolympics.org and click the link for online registration. (far right side of the home page)
- Enter your NSGA account/registration number or enter your email address followed by your registration code/password
- Once logged in, please follow the steps to complete your registration process.
Upon completion of online registration you will receive two emails. One will be a receipt and the other will be a confirmation email. Please check your spam/junk folder if you have not received these two emails within 24 hours.
If you have questions please contact the Michigan Senior Olympicsat (248) 608-0250 or (248) 608-0252 or e-mail email@example.com