Summer Games - Schedule
Confirmed Events – Online Registration now open
- Date: Saturday, September 26th
- Time: 9am
- Location: Detroit Sportsmen’s Congress, 49800 Dequindre Rd, Shelby Charter Twp, MI 48317
- Date: Sunday, September 20th
- Location: Augie’s Bar & Grill, 31660 John R Rd, Madison Heights, MI 48071
- This will be an outdoor event.
- Date: September 21st
- Location: Waterford Hills Road Racing, 4770 Waterford Rd, Village of Clarkston, MI 48346
- 5K & 10K Cycling Time Trials Only
- Date: August 23rd
- Time: 9am
- Location: tarr Jaycee Park, 1321 W. 13 Mile Rd., Royal Oak, MI 48073
Basketball Skills Challenge (Free Throw & 3 Pt Contest)
- Date: September 19 at 9am
- Location: Outdoor Courts at Borden Park, 1400 E Hamlin Rd, Rochester Hills, MI 48307
- ***Athletes will be required to bring your own basketball (or request one from the MSO in advance). We are also encouraging athletes to bring your own rebounder. If you do not have a rebounder we can provide a volunteer who will wear a mask and gloves and change gloves after rebounding for each participant.
Golf – 2 day competition
- Dates: September 17th-18th
- Location: Twin Lake Golf Club, 455 Twin Lakes Dr, Oakland Charter Township, MI 48363
Pending Events – These events are currently pending as we are waiting on final approval from venues and officials.
- Date: October 2-5
- Visit pickleballtournaments.com for more information
- Basketball (3vs3) – The Free Throw & 3 Pt Contest will still take place.
- Bocce Ball
- Opening Ceremony
- Table Tennis
- Volleyball (6vs6 Indoor)
- Volleyball (Beach)
- Volleyball (Co-Ed) – We were trying to reschedule this from the Winter Games. All teams will receive full refunds.
There will not be in person games held for these events. These will not count towards MSO Records or Qualification for the National Senior Games. Details on the Virtual Games will be released July 15th.
- 5K & 10K
- Track & Field
- Cycling Road Races (20K & 40K) (The 5K & 10K Time trials will still take place in-person)